Strawberry smoothie recipe

This super simple strawberry smoothie with banana and yogurt is an easy, still healthy option for breakfast or afternoon snack.

As I lately have a little time, I was surfing on the internet the other day. Attempting to find fresh, fascinating ideas, inspiring dishes that I’ve never used before, to treat my family with. Looking for a while yet couldn’t discover lots of interesting things. Right before I thought to give up on it, I ran across this yummy and simple dessert simply by chance at Suncakemom. It looked so delightful on its pic, that required fast action.

It absolutely was easy to imagine how it is made, its taste and how much boyfriend is going to enjoy it. Actually, it is very easy to please him when it comes to treats. Yes, I am a lucky one. Or perhaps he is.Anyways, I went to the page and simply followed the detailed instuctions which were combined with wonderful photos of the method. It just makes life quite easy. I can suppose it’s a slight inconvenience to take photos in the midst of cooking in the kitchen as you usually have sticky hands so I seriously appreciate the time and effort she placed in to build this post .

With that in mind I’m empowered presenting my very own formulas in a similar fashion. Thanks for the idea.

I was fine tuning the original formula create it for the taste of my loved ones. I have to tell you it absolutely was a great outcome. They prized the taste, the consistency and loved getting a treat such as this in the middle of a stressful workweek. They ultimately asked for even more, more and more. Hence next time I am not going to commit the same miscalculation. I am gonna multiply the amount .

For more srawberry smoothie Yogurt check out SunCakeMom

How to make Healthy Strawberry Smoothie

Place strawberries, sliced up banana, yogurt, milk and chia seed into the blender.

Cover and blend on high speed for about half a minute until smooth.

Pour into glasses and serve with straws.

Comments