No bake sugar free cheesecake

5 ingredients sugar free cheesecake recipe that can be prepare fast without turning the oven on! Top it with some natural jam makes it the perfect dessert!

As I currently have a little time, I had been surfing on the web yesterday. Looking to find fresh, challenging thoughts, inspiring meals that We have never tried before, to delight my family with. Hunting for quite some time unfortunately couldn’t come across any interesting things. Right before I wanted to give up on it, I stumbled on this tempting and simple dessert simply by chance. It seemed so delightful on its snapshot, that called for fast action.

It absolutely was not so difficult to imagine the way it’s made, how it tastes and just how much my husband might enjoy it. Mind you, it is very easy to impress him when it comes to treats. Anyhow, I went to the blog: Suncakemom and then followed the comprehensive instuctions that were coupled with great pictures of the procedure. It really makes life rather easy. I could imagine that it is a bit of a effort to take photos in the middle of cooking in the kitchen as you ordinarily have gross hands therefore i sincerely appreciate the time and energy she put in for making this post and recipe easily followed.

Having said that I am empowered presenting my own, personal recipe similarly. Thanks for the thought.

I had been tweaking the main recipe to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I must tell you it was a great outcome. They loved the taste, the structure and loved having a treat like this in the midst of a lively week. They quite simply asked for more, many more. Thus the next occasion I am not going to make the same mistake. I am gonna double the amount .

Many Thanks to suncakemom for the toothsome no bake sugar free Cheesecake.

Before getting the ingredients prepare medium size round cake tin. Cover it with tinfoil.

Peel and slice apricots. Put them into a small saucepan with 5 spoonfuls of water. Bring it to boil. Cook it for about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.

Put digestive biscuits into a bowl where we can crush them into small crumbs.

Soften butter by putting it into the microwave oven for 20 seconds (400W). We might not need to soften butter if it’s originally out of the fridge and soft.

Mix soft butter with the biscuit crumbs until we get a well combined mixture.

Spread crust mixture into the cake tin until it’s evenly flat. Press it down as much as we can.

Beat cream cheese and honey until soft. (Optionally we can put vanilla extract to the batter if we fancy.)

Spoon cream in the middle of the biscuit base and spread outwards to the edges.

Decorate it with slightly cooked apricots.

Set no-bake cheesecake in the fridge overnight.

Comments