Keto hamburger recipes

How icons are born out of emptiness reaching heights unknown before? Burgers have much to tell us about the big things of life bite by bite.

As I recently have a little time, I was surfing on the web the other day. In need of fresh, exciting tips, inspiring recipes that We have never tested before, to impress my family with. Hunting for a long time yet could not discover too many interesting stuff. Right before I wanted to give up on it, I ran across this delicious and easy dessert by luck over Suncakemom. The dessert looked so yummy on its pic, it required quick action.

It absolutely was not so difficult to imagine the way it is made, its taste and just how much my husband will probably enjoy it. Actually, it is rather simple to delight the guy in terms of desserts. Yes, I’m a lucky one. Or possibly he is.Anyway, I visited the site and simply used the detailed instuctions that have been coupled with nice images of the process. It really makes life faster and easier. I can suppose it is a slight hassle to take snap shots down the middle of baking in the kitchen as you may ordinarily have sticky hands so that i sincerely appreciate the time and effort she placed in for making this post and recipe conveniently followed.

With that in mind I’m empowered to present my own, personal dishes similarly. Many thanks for the thought.

I had been tweaking the main recipe to make it for the taste of my family. I must tell you it turned out an incredible success. They enjoyed the taste, the thickness and enjoyed getting a delicacy such as this in the middle of a busy week. They ultimately requested more, many more. Thus the next time I’m not going to make the same miscalculation. I am likely to twin the volume to keep them happy.

All credit from keto hamburger buns goes to SunCakeMom

Instructions

Beginner bun

Carefully peel the leaves off from the lettuce. Optionally cut out the wide stem at the bottom of the leaves. Also slice the cheese, onion and tomato.

Make 4 patties from the ground meat. Add salt and ground pepper then sear the patties with our favorite cooking method.

Place two lettuce leaves on top of each other in angle then spread mustard and / or our favorite sauce on them.

Place the meat on top of the sauce then build the burger up with cheese, onion and tomato.

Add more sauce on top then fold the lettuce leaves over the burger and each other.

It’s ready to be served!

Comments