Peach drink

Is the pursuit of perfection vain undertaking? Let’s find out if a refreshing peach drink will help us accomplish our goals or just quenches our thirst.

As I currently have a little time, I had been surfing on the internet yesterday. In search of new, challenging thoughts, inspiring dishes that I’ve never tested before, to treat my family with. Searching for quite some time unfortunately could not find too many interesting things. Right before I thought to give up on it, I found this scrumptious and simple treat by chance over Suncakemom. It seemed so tempting

on its photo, it required quick action.

It absolutely was simple enough to imagine just how it is made, its taste and how much my hubby will enjoy it. Mind you, it is very simple to please him when it comes to puddings. Yes, I am a lucky one. Or perhaps he is.Anyways, I visited the webpage and followed the step-by-step instuctions that have been accompanied by great images of the task. It really makes life faster and easier. I could imagine that it’s a slight inconvenience to take photos down the middle of baking in the kitchen because you most often have gross hands and so i highly appreciate the effort and time she placed in to build this blogpost and recipe easily implemented.

Having said that I’m inspired presenting my personal dishes in the same way. Many thanks for the thought.

I was fine tuning the main recipe to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I can mention it had been an awesome outcome. They loved the taste, the overall look and enjoyed having a sweet like this in the midst of a busy week. They ultimately wanted lots more, many more. Thus the next time I am not going to commit the same miscalculation. I am gonna double the amount to keep them happy.

The peach lemonade recipe is from SunCakeMom

Peach Lemonade

Peel the peaches.

Remove the stone by any available method.

Juice the lemon.

Place the peach sliced into a food processor along with the lemon juice.

Puree the peach until smooth.

Pour the pureed peach into a big jar.

Add mint then lemon and peach slices if desired then fill it up with water. Put the whole jar into the fridge or serve straight away with ice cubes.

Peach flavored water

Peel the peaches.

Remove the stone by any available method and slice the lemon up.

Put peach slices, lemon and mint into a big jar.

Fill it up with water and place jar into the fridge or serve straight away with ice cubes.

Comments