Kachumbari Recipe

Does simplicity beat beauty or they come hand in hand? Find out what’s more important while quickly preparing a bowl of kachumbari tomato and onion salad.

As I most recently have some time, I was surfing on the internet yesterday. Trying to get new, interesting thoughts, inspirational recipes that I have never tasted before, to delight my loved ones with. Searching for a while unfortunately could not come across any interesting stuff. Right before I thought to give up on it, I came upon this delicious and easy dessert simply by chance at Suncakemom. It looked so delightful on its snapshot, that required rapid actions.

It was easy to imagine just how it is made, how it tastes and just how much my hubby might enjoy it. Actually, it is very easy to keep happy the man when it comes to desserts. Yes, I’m a blessed one. Or maybe he is.Anyway, I went to the site and simply used the simple instuctions which were coupled with great graphics of the task. It really makes life faster and easier. I can imagine that it is a bit of a hassle to take photographs in the midst of cooking in the kitchen as you may normally have gross hands thus i seriously appreciate the effort and time she put in for making this blogpost .

With that in mind I’m empowered to present my own, personal recipe in a similar fashion. Appreciate your the idea.

I was fine tuning the original recipe create it for the taste of my family. I must say it was an awesome success. They prized the taste, the consistency and enjoyed having a sweet such as this in the midst of a lively workweek. They ultimately wanted even more, many more. Hence next time I am not going to commit the same miscalculation. I am likely to twin the quantity .

This kachumbari was provided to us by SunCakeMom

Originally Kachumbari is just a tomato and onion salad but we can go wild and add more stuff to it. Avocado goes well with lime and cilantro while pepper parsley and lemon are lovely choices too, others really dig cucumber and garlic.

Rinse and peel that needs to be rinsed and peeled. Dice the the ingredients up. Try to make similar sized rectangles. Similar size food not just looks but tastes better too.

Sprinkle salt and lemon or lime juice on top then mix everything together. Keep it in the fridge until it is served.

Comments