Gugelhupf

Gugelhupf is a timeless classic that never disappoints. Given that there is enough fruit and nuts are around. Soft, tall, easy and tasty!

As I lately have a little time, I was surfing on the web yesterday. Trying to find new, challenging thoughts, inspirational recipes that We have never tasted before, to treat my family with. Hunting for quite some time unfortunately couldn’t discover lots of interesting stuff. Right before I thought to give up on it, I found this scrumptious and easy dessert by chance. The dessert seemed so scrumptious on its photos, it called for quick actions.

It was not difficult to imagine how it is created, how it tastes and just how much my husband will enjoy it. Actually, it is quite simple to delight him when it comes to cakes. Yes, I’m a blessed one. Or maybe he is.Anyhow, I visited the page: Suncakemom and then used the comprehensive instuctions that had been combined with great images of the procedure. It really makes life less difficult. I can suppose it is a bit of a inconvenience to shoot pics down the middle of cooking in the kitchen as you may normally have sticky hands thus i seriously appreciate the commitment she placed in for making this post .

That being said I’m inspired presenting my very own formulas in a similar way. Many thanks for the concept.

I was tweaking the original formula create it for the taste of my family. I can say it turned out a terrific success. They loved the flavor, the overall look and loved having a delicacy such as this in the middle of a busy workweek. They basically requested lots more, more and more. So the next occasion I am not going to make the same mistake. I’m going to double the quantity .

gugelhupf recipe was first baked by SunCakeMom

Take two cups and measure 1/2 / 100ml lukewarm milk into each.

Pour the raisins into one of them and the yeast in the other one. In a couple of minutes the yeasty milk starts to be foamy.

Put flour, butter eggs and honey into a medium size mixing bowl. When the yeast starts to foam pour it in the bowl too.

Dough it until it gets even.

Pour in chocolate chips, raisins or other dried fruit of your choice and mix them well.

Pour batter into the Kugelhopf form and leave it in a warm place for about 40 minutes it raise.

Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C.

Put Kugelhopf in for a 45 minutes to bake.

Use a toothpick to check if it’s baked. If not, put it back to the oven.

When it’s baked leave it on a cooling rack to cool down.

Melt chocolate and pour it on top of the Kugelhopf.

Sprinkle finely chopped nuts on top.

Comments