Keto Bagel Recipe

Looking for something tasty to spread some creamy filling on? There are possibilities to find meaning for our filling on a low carb diet too!

As I currently have a little time, I was searching on the internet last week. Trying to find new, interesting tips, inspiring meals that I’ve never tested before, to surprise my loved ones with. Hunting for quite some time but couldn’t discover too many interesting things. Just before I thought to give up on it, I ran across this delicious and easy treat simply by luck at Suncakemom. It looked so scrumptious on its pic, that required instant actions.

It had been not so difficult to imagine just how it is made, how it tastes and how much my husband will love it. Mind you, it is quite easy to please the guy when it comes to puddings. Yes, I’m a lucky one. Or possibly he is.Anyhow, I went to the site and simply used the simple instuctions that have been accompanied by superb photographs of the process. It really makes life much easier. I can suppose it is a bit of a inconvenience to take photographs down the middle of baking in the kitchen because you ordinarily have gross hands and so i highly appreciate the time and effort she put in to build this post .

Having said that I’m inspired presenting my very own formulas in a similar fashion. Thanks for the concept.

I had been tweaking the initial formula to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I can say it was an awesome success. They prized the taste, the consistency and loved having a delicacy like this during a hectic workweek. They ultimately demanded even more, many more. Thus the next occasion I’m not going to commit the same mistake. I am likely to twin the quantity .

You can find the original keto bagel at SunCakeMom

Measure the mozzarella and the cream cheese into a microwave safe dish and put it into the microwave oven for 45 seconds on the highest power.

While the cheese is melting measure the Almond flour and baking powder into a bowl with the egg.

Mix them well together.

When the microwave oven finishes with the first 45 second of warming, take the cheese out and give it a stir.

Put it back for another 45 seconds then stir until it gets a smooth consistency.

Mix the cheese with the almond dough.

This might be a bit hard, especially if the cheese cools off too quickly. If necessary put the whole batch into the microwave for a couple of seconds to warm it up again.

Use a non-stick baking tray or parchment paper whichever is prefered.

Apply oil onto our hands.

Form the dough. Place them apart as they will grow about 1½ times their original size.

Poke the holes from one side and widen it from the other.

Sprinkle the optional sesame, chia or poppy seeds on top or just leave them as they are.

Put them into a preheated 350°F / 180°C oven for 20 minutes.

Let them cool down a bit before serving.

Comments