Caprese Salad

What could be better than a lovely Caprese salad? Likely there are more complicated things in life but purity triumphs when we’re short on time.

As I recently have some time, I had been surfing on the internet the other day. In search of new, interesting tips, inspiring dishes that I’ve never tested before, to treat my family with. Looking for quite some time unfortunately couldn’t come across lots of interesting stuff. Right before I wanted to give up on it, I ran across this delicious and simple dessert by chance. It seemed so mouth-watering on its pic, that required urgent action.

It was simple enough to imagine just how it’s created, how it tastes and just how much my husband is going to love it. Mind you, it is quite simple to impress the man in terms of treats. Anyway, I got into the page: Suncakemom and simply used the simple instuctions that were accompanied by superb pics of the operation. It really makes life much easier. I could suppose it is a slight inconvenience to shoot snap shots in the middle of baking in the kitchen because you typically have sticky hands so I genuinely appreciate the effort and time she put in to make this post and recipe easily implemented.

With that said I’m inspired to present my own recipe in a similar way. Many thanks the idea.

I was fine tuning the original mixture create it for the taste of my loved ones. I can say it turned out a terrific success. They enjoyed the flavor, the thickness and enjoyed having a delicacy such as this in the midst of a lively workweek. They ultimately demanded more, more and more. Hence the next time I’m not going to make the same mistake. I’m going to double the amount to get them pleased.

This post is based on caprese salad from SunCakeMom

Instructions

Cut a slice from the fresh mozzarella cheese.

Cut a slice of tomato that is similar in size and width to the mozzarella.

Fresh basil is essential for this dish. If we haven’t got huge leaves just use more smaller ones.

A drizzle of olive oil will bind everything together. It’s as essential as the basil and as it is with good olive oil, the more expensive the better.

Notes

It’s not recommended to make them well ahead as the mozzarella will seep liquid out and ruin our plating. A couple of minutes will be fine but anything over half an hour is risky, especially at room temperature.

Comments