Sugar Free & Keto Custard Recipe

Custards aren’t high pinnacle of culinary art but sole heart of plain pleasures. Made from various ingredients through different techniques to perfection.

As I currently have some time, I had been surfing on the web a few days ago. Looking to find fresh, exciting thoughts, inspiring dishes that We have never tasted before, to surprise my loved ones with. Hunting for quite some time but could not find any interesting things. Just before I wanted to give up on it, I came upon this tempting and simple treat by accident over Suncakemom. The dessert looked so yummy on its snapshot, it called for fast action.

It absolutely was not so difficult to imagine how it’s created, its taste and just how much my husband is going to want it. Mind you, it is extremely simple to impress the man when it comes to puddings. Yes, I am a blessed one. Or possibly he is.Anyways, I got into the page and then used the simple instuctions that had been combined with superb shots of the process. It really makes life quite easy. I could imagine that it’s a slight inconvenience to take snap shots down the middle of baking in the kitchen as you may ordinarily have sticky hands therefore i sincerely appreciate the hard work she placed in to build this post .

Having said that I am inspired presenting my personal recipe similarly. Many thanks for the idea.

I was fine tuning the main mixture create it for the taste of my loved ones. I’ve got to tell you that it was an incredible outcome. They enjoyed the flavour, the thickness and loved having a sweet like this in the midst of a lively workweek. They ultimately requested lots more, a lot more. Thus the next time I’m not going to commit the same mistake. I’m going to twin the volume to get them happy.

Original keto custard invented by Suncakemom.

Egg custard:

Pour milk into a big saucepan and heat it up on medium while stirring it frequently to avoid burning down.

Add the vanilla extract or vanilla bean. Beans need to be removed later.

Bring milk to 175°F / 80°Then leave it in low heat to simmer.

Meanwhile break and separate eggs. Egg whites in one bowl yolks in another one. Only yolks will be used so keep whites in the fridge for another recipe.

Whisk yolks with agave syrup until light yellow.

Pour a cup of warm milk into the yolk while mixing it continuosly.

Stir until getting an even mixture.

Pour the milk and yolk mixture into the hot milk and stir as fast as possible until it thickens.

Let it cool down and keep it in the fridge until served.

Comments