Keto Pound Cake Recipe

Old habits die hard and old recipes even harder. Dress the well-loved oldies into new garment and make this keto pound cake for anyone to love!

As I recently have a little time, I was looking on the internet the other day. In need of fresh, intriguing ideas, inspirational recipes that I’ve never tried before, to amaze my loved ones with. Looking for quite some time yet could not come across lots of interesting things. Right before I thought to give up on it, I found this tempting and easy dessert simply by accident on Suncakemom. It seemed so delightful on its photo, that required rapid actions.

It was not difficult to imagine just how it’s made, its taste and how much my husband will love it. Mind you, it is very easy to impress the man in terms of desserts. Anyway, I visited the page and then used the simple instuctions that had been combined with wonderful snap shots of the operation. It really makes life faster and easier. I can suppose it’s a bit of a effort to take pics down the middle of baking in the kitchen as you ordinarily have sticky hands so that i genuinely appreciate the effort and time she devote to make this post and recipe conveniently implemented.

With that said I’m inspired to present my own recipe in the same way. Many thanks the idea.

I had been fine tuning the main recipe create it for the taste of my loved ones. Need to mention it turned out a terrific outcome. They loved the taste, the consistency and enjoyed getting a sweet like this in the middle of a hectic week. They basically requested even more, a lot more. Hence next time I’m not going to commit the same miscalculation. I’m likely to double the volume to make them delighted.

keto pound cake Credit SunCakeMom.

Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C.

Separate eggs and put whites into a medium size mixing bowl and put yolk aside.

Beat butter with stevia and vanilla extract until getting a smooth, creamy texture.

Pour almond flour and baking powder with the butter and mix them well.

Put egg yolks with it and keep mixing.

Beat egg whites until hard peaks form.

Fold egg whites in with the batter.

Pour mixture into the tray and put it in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes to bake depending on the oven or until the toothpick comes out clean.

Use various molds for various cakes

Take it out and put cake onto a cooling rack to cool down.

Comments