Keto Granola Recipe

Making keto granola is as easy as crushing some nuts we have and tossing them into the oven for a couple of minutes with a dash of love and care.

As I currently have a little time, I was browsing on the web the other day. Looking to find new, interesting thoughts, inspirational dishes that I have never used before, to surprise my loved ones with. Looking for quite some time yet couldn’t discover lots of interesting stuff. Just before I wanted to give up on it, I stumbled on this delightful and simple treat simply by chance at Suncakemom. It looked so yummy on its photos, it called for fast action.

It absolutely was easy to imagine just how it is made, how it tastes and how much boyfriend might like it. Mind you, it is quite simple to keep happy the guy when it comes to treats. Anyways, I got into the site and simply used the step-by-step instuctions that had been coupled with impressive pictures of the procedure. It really makes life rather easy. I can imagine that it’s a slight inconvenience to shoot photographs in the midst of cooking in the kitchen as you may typically have sticky hands thus i genuinely appreciate the time and energy she put in to make this post .

Having said that I am empowered presenting my own, personal dishes in a similar way. Many thanks the thought.

I had been fine tuning the original mixture to make it for the taste of my family. I must say it turned out an incredible success. They enjoyed the flavour, the consistency and loved getting a treat like this during a hectic workweek. They basically requested even more, many more. So the next occasion I’m not going to commit the same mistake. I am gonna twin the quantity to make them delighted.

If you liked this keto granola recipe recipe you may find more like this at SunCakeMom

Preheat oven to 300°F / 150°C.

Prepare tray with a parchment paper.

Put nut and seed mixture into a blender and turn it on until we get some smaller and bigger pieces of nuts.

Put butter into a small bowl and warm it up a bit so it will be easier to work with.

Pour nuts and seed pieces, the melted butter, agave syrup, vanilla extract into a medium size mixing bowl and combine them well with a spatula.

Separate egg whites from yolks and put them into a mixing bowl to beat them until frothy.

Mix nuts and egg whites together.

Place the mixture into the baking tray and press it evenly onto the parchment paper.

Put it into the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the top is golden brown.

Take it out and flip the nuts to the other side.

Put tray back to the oven for another 5 minutes so the other side of the nuts is roasted as well.

Take it out when it’s baked and leave it to cool down before breaking it up to smaller bits.

Serve it for breakfast or with some parfaits.

Store it in a cool, dry place for about 2 weeks or gets moldy.

Comments