Cheddar Chips Recipe

Riddling over what to snack on a low carb diet or just need something to pass the time? Try making chips from cheddar. Cheese makes it taste better!

As I lately have some time, I was surfing on the web yesterday. In search of fresh, interesting tips, inspiring meals that We have never used before, to amaze my family with. Looking for quite some time unfortunately could not discover any interesting stuff. Right before I thought to give up on it, I stumbled on this tempting and easy treat simply by chance. The dessert seemed so scrumptious on its pic, it required rapid actions.

It had been not so difficult to imagine how it’s made, how it tastes and just how much my husband might like it. Mind you, it is rather easy to impress the man when it comes to desserts. Yes, I am a lucky one. Or perhaps he is.Anyways, I went to the page: Suncakemom and then used the comprehensive instuctions that have been accompanied by nice shots of the method. It just makes life rather easy. I could suppose it’s a bit of a inconvenience to take photos in the midst of cooking in the kitchen because you normally have gross hands therefore i seriously appreciate the commitment she put in to build this blogpost and recipe conveniently followed.

With that in mind I am inspired presenting my personal recipes similarly. Thanks for the thought.

I had been tweaking the main recipe to make it for the taste of my family. I can mention it turned out an incredible success. They prized the taste, the consistency and enjoyed getting a treat like this in the midst of a busy week. They quite simply asked for more, more and more. Hence next time I am not going to commit the same mistake. I’m likely to twin the volume .

This cheddar chips is from SunCakeMom.

Grate the cheese. In this case some British Aged Cheddar, Edam and a bit of Parmesan just for fun.

Place parchment paper on a baking tray.

Portion the cheese out. This one is the Cheddar. Take into account that some cheese melt more than others but generally don’t spread more then double the size.

Continue in the next line. This one is the Edam.

Sprinkle some Parmesan on top.

Try mixing the Cheddar with the Edam and don’t forget the Parmesan on top.

Put them into a 400°F / 200°C oven until they melt completely for about 10 -15 minutes. Some like to wait until golden brown spots start to appear on them.

It seems that mixing the aged British Cheddar with the Edam then sprinkled with a tad bit of Parmesan provides the best looking results. They are also the tastiest.

Cheddar-chips-recipe-Process-12-SunCakeMom

Comments