Zucchini Noodles A.K.A Zoodles Recipe

Looking for an exciting new meal or just a low carb pasta? Zucchini noodles have both covered in one dish. All we need is a spiralizer for a tasty meal!

As I most recently have a little time, I had been browsing on the web the other day. In search of new, intriguing tips, inspirational recipes that We have never used before, to delight my loved ones with. Searching for a while but couldn’t come across lots of interesting stuff. Right before I wanted to give up on it, I stumbled on this tempting and simple treat by chance over Suncakemom. The dessert seemed so mouth-watering on its photos, that required immediate action.

It had been easy to imagine how it is created, its taste and how much my hubby will probably want it. Actually, it is very simple to keep happy the man in terms of treats. Anyways, I got into the site and then used the step by step instuctions which were combined with impressive images of the task. It really makes life faster and easier. I can suppose it is a slight inconvenience to take pics down the middle of baking in the kitchen as you may normally have gross hands so that i pretty appreciate the time and energy she devote for making this post .

Having said that I’m empowered presenting my own recipe in a similar way. Many thanks for the thought.

I had been fine tuning the initial mixture create it for the taste of my loved ones. I have to mention it absolutely was a terrific success. They enjoyed the taste, the thickness and loved getting a delicacy like this in the middle of a hectic week. They basically requested lots more, a lot more. Hence next time I’m not going to make the same miscalculation. I’m going to twin the volume to make them happy.

This recipe is based on the zucchini noodles recipe from SunCakeMom

How to make Zucchini noodles in the pan:

Get a vegetable spiralizer. If dire needs arise then a sharp knife can also be used with a polished cutting technique. Cut of the end with the wine.

Spiralize the zucchini using one of the above mentioned tool. In this case it’s an inexpensive spiralizer.

Heat oil in a skillet to high.

Add the zucchini noodles.

Saute for 3 – 4 minutes.

Add salt, desired seasoning and serve.

How to make Zucchini noodles in the oven:

Spiralize the zucchini using our favorite method.

Spread zucchini noodles on a large baking tray.

Place the baking tray into 350°F preheated oven for about 15 minutes.

Comments