Meatball Soup Recipe

Who doesn’t like meatballs? Using them as ingredients in soups will open up not just almost infinite possibilities but the heart of our beloved ones too.

As I most recently have a little time, I had been looking on the internet a few days ago. Attempting to find fresh, challenging ideas, inspiring dishes that We have never tried before, to treat my family with. Looking for quite some time unfortunately could not discover lots of interesting stuff. Just before I thought to give up on it, I ran across this delicious and easy treat by luck at Suncakemom. It looked so mouth-watering on its photos, it called for instant actions.

It was not so difficult to imagine the way it is made, its taste and how much my husband will probably love it. Mind you, it is extremely simple to impress the guy when it comes to puddings. Anyway, I visited the webpage and followed the precise instuctions that had been coupled with superb graphics of the task. It really makes life faster and easier. I can suppose it is a bit of a hassle to shoot snap shots in the midst of cooking in the kitchen because you ordinarily have sticky hands so that i sincerely appreciate the time and effort she devote to build this blogpost and recipe easily followed.

With that in mind I am empowered to present my very own recipe in the same way. Many thanks the idea.

I was tweaking the original recipe to make it for the taste of my family. I have to say it turned out an awesome success. They enjoyed the flavor, the consistency and enjoyed getting a sweet like this in the middle of a busy week. They quite simply demanded lots more, a lot more. Hence the next occasion I am not going to commit the same mistake. I am likely to double the volume .

keto meatball soup recipe was first invented by SunCakeMom

Pour oil into a saucepan and heat it up.

Dice up one onion, carrot and celery stalk.

Add them onto the hot oil with salt and saute until the onion get a glassy / translucent look.

Turn heat down to low and slowly fry them until the onion caramelizes and gets a golden brown color.

Add the peas, green beans, mushroom, carrot, bay leaf and lemon juice.

Fill the pot up with water, add the salt and turn the heat up. When it starts to boil reduce the heat until the meatballs are placed in as well.

Mix the egg with the minced meat and salt.

Make the meatballs and place them into the soup.

Turn the heat up again until it starts to simmer then reduce the heat.

Cook it for 15 minutes or until the meatballs’ inside temperature reaches 145°F / 63°C.

When everything is done, mix in the sour cream or in case of that just cream.

Let it sit for a couple of minutes before serving.

Comments