Keto Chocolate Cake Recipe

Getting on the low carb train but worry that chocolate cake won’t get on? Chocolate lived before any of the diets were born and will live long after them!

As I most recently have a little time, I had been looking on the web last week. Looking to find new, fascinating thoughts, inspirational meals that I’ve never tasted before, to surprise my family with. Looking for a while but could not come across lots of interesting stuff. Just before I thought to give up on it, I stumbled on this tempting and simple dessert simply by chance. It looked so mouth-watering on its pic, that called for urgent actions.

It had been not difficult to imagine how it’s created, how it tastes and just how much my hubby will love it. Actually, it is rather simple to please the guy when it comes to treats. Yes, I’m a lucky one. Or maybe he is.Anyway, I visited the website: Suncakemom and then followed the step-by-step instuctions which were accompanied by impressive snap shots of the operation. It really makes life quite easy. I can imagine that it is a bit of a hassle to shoot snap shots in the middle of baking in the kitchen as you may will often have sticky hands so I highly appreciate the time and effort she placed in to make this post and recipe easily implemented.

With that said I’m inspired to present my own formulas similarly. Thanks for the idea.

I had been fine tuning the main recipe to make it for the taste of my family. I have to say it was an incredible outcome. They prized the taste, the overall look and enjoyed having a delicacy like this in the middle of a lively week. They basically demanded more, a lot more. Hence the next occasion I’m not going to make the same miscalculation. I’m going to multiply the volume .

There are more keto chocolate cake recipes at SunCakeMom

Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C.

Prepare tray with parchment paper.

Grind almond if not in flour form.

Mix ground almond, cocoa powder and baking powder.

Separate eggs and put egg whites in the mixing bowl.

Keep yolks in a cup for later.

Beat egg whites until peaks form.

Add yolks into the egg whites one by one whilst keep beating it.

Mix in the sweetener, baking powder and the almond flour.

Don’t forget the cocoa powder otherwise it won’t be chocolate cake at all.

Pour batter on the prepared tray and put it in the oven for about 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.

When it is baked, leave it on a rack to cool down.

Comments