Jammie Dodgers Recipe

Looking for an easy dessert to dodge Valentine’s day or survive Wednesday night? Jammie dodgers made with hand filled with love.

As I lately have some time, I had been surfing on the internet yesterday. In need of new, challenging tips, inspirational dishes that I’ve never tested before, to surprise my family with. Looking for a long time unfortunately could not find too many interesting things. Just before I wanted to give up on it, I discovered this yummy and simple dessert by luck over Suncakemom. The dessert seemed so scrumptious on its image, that required instant actions.

It absolutely was simple enough to imagine just how it is made, its taste and just how much boyfriend is going to love it. Actually, it is rather simple to delight the man when it comes to treats. Yes, I am a blessed one. Or maybe he is.Anyway, I visited the page and followed the step-by-step instuctions that were accompanied by superb images of the operation. It really makes life much simpler. I could imagine that it is a bit of a effort to shoot pics in the middle of cooking in the kitchen as you will often have sticky hands so I sincerely appreciate the commitment she placed in to make this post and recipe easily implemented.

Having said that I’m empowered to present my very own recipe in a similar way. Thanks for the thought.

I had been tweaking the initial recipe to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I must say it absolutely was a great success. They loved the flavor, the structure and enjoyed getting a sweet like this in the middle of a stressful week. They quite simply asked for more, more and more. Thus next time I am not going to commit the same miscalculation. I am likely to double the amount .

This recipe was made possible through SunCakeMom who provided the original jammie dodgers recipe.

Set oven onto 350°F / 180°C.

Prepare trays with parchment paper.

Put all ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl and work it together by hand until getting an even dough.

Make walnut size balls out of the dough and place them in the tray leaving some space between them.

By pushing your thumb in the middle of each balls make a holes in them.

Fill the holes with the strawberry jam using little spoon to help.

Put cookies into the preheated oven for 15 minutes to bake.

Take them out on a cooling rack when baked.

When cookies completely cooled down, s store them in an airtight container.

Comments