Ham Hock Recipe

Looking for a delicious unresistably filling meal? Roasted ham hocks may use a bit of time in the heat but our care will be well rewarded at the end.

As I currently have some time, I was looking on the internet last week. In search of new, challenging tips, inspirational meals that We have never tasted before, to treat my loved ones with. Searching for a long time unfortunately could not discover too many interesting things. Just before I thought to give up on it, I found this fabulous and easy dessert simply by luck on Suncakemom. The dessert seemed so scrumptious on its photos, it required rapid action.

It had been not so difficult to imagine just how it is made, how it tastes and how much my husband is going to enjoy it. Actually, it is rather simple to impress the guy when it comes to puddings. Anyway, I visited the page and simply followed the step by step instuctions which were combined with nice graphics of the operation. It really makes life less difficult. I could suppose it’s a slight inconvenience to take photographs down the middle of baking in the kitchen as you may usually have gross hands thus i genuinely appreciate the effort and time she put in to make this post .

That being said I am encouraged presenting my personal dishes in a similar fashion. Appreciate your the thought.

I had been fine tuning the original formula to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I can mention it had been a great outcome. They enjoyed the taste, the structure and enjoyed having a sweet such as this during a lively workweek. They quite simply asked for even more, many more. So the next occasion I am not going to make the same miscalculation. I am going to multiply the volume .

More ham hock recipes like this on SunCakeMom

Remove the outer layer of the onion, rinse the celery or any additional vegetables.

Get a big enough cooking pot to put in all the ingredients.

Don’t forget the ham hocks.

Fill it up with water so all the ingredients are submerged.

Put it on the cook top and bring it to boil on high heat.

Reduce the heat and cook it until the meat separates from the bones easily for about 60-90 minutes.

Take the cooked ham hocks out and place them onto a baking tray.

Add optional vegetables that will serve as side dish.

Put the tray into a 390F / 200C preheated oven.

When one side gets the desired golden brown color after about 60 minutes flip the ham hocks to their other side and let them roast for another 60 minutes.

Make sure that they have enough oil or fat on them. If not then brush on some juice from the bottom of the tray in about every 30 minutes.

Comments