Egg Salad Avocado Recipe

Looking for something tasty yet quick to prepare? Egg salad avocado is as fulfilling as delicious that will nourish the body and keep our spirits high!

As I recently have a little time, I had been looking on the web last week. Looking for new, exciting ideas, inspiring recipes that I have never tasted before, to surprise my loved ones with. Looking for quite some time yet could not discover lots of interesting stuff. Right before I thought to give up on it, I ran across this tempting and simple dessert by accident over Suncakemom. It seemed so tempting

on its photos, it called for quick actions.

It absolutely was easy to imagine the way it’s created, how it tastes and how much my husband might like it. Mind you, it is extremely simple to impress the guy when it comes to treats. Anyway, I visited the webpage and followed the simple instuctions that had been accompanied by wonderful photographs of the operation. It just makes life much easier. I could suppose it is a slight hassle to shoot pics down the middle of baking in the kitchen as you may normally have sticky hands so that i pretty appreciate the effort and time she placed in to build this post .

With that said I’m inspired to present my own recipe in a similar way. Thanks for the thought.

I had been tweaking the original recipe to make it for the taste of my family. I must tell you it had been a great outcome. They loved the taste, the consistency and loved having a delicacy like this in the middle of a lively workweek. They basically demanded even more, a lot more. So the next occasion I am not going to commit the same miscalculation. I am gonna multiply the amount .

This recipe was inspired by egg salad avocado recipe from SunCakeMom

Place the eggs into water and bring the water to boil on high heat. When the water starts to boil reduce the heat and continue to cook the eggs until the inside is completely hardened. The whole process shouldn’t take longer than 15 minutes. If the eggs are fresh add a half teaspoon of baking soda to the water. It will help taking the shell off the eggs.

While the eggs are cooking prepare the rest of the ingredients like the onion if used and the avocados.

If mayonnaise is used and in doubt how to make it at home, find detailed instructions at our Low carb condiments section.

Cool the eggs and peel them. If we are lucky then we can peel the eggs quickly by shaking them in the pot with some cold water and the lid on.

Cut the eggs up into 6 to 12 pieces and place them into a bowl.

Add the rest of the ingredients in then fold everything carefully together.

Comments