Chicken Stuffed Avocados Recipe

Looking for a fancy way to dress up the party table or just simply have some chicken at hand? Stuff avocados with chicken mayo and never look back!

As I currently have some time, I had been browsing on the web a few days ago. Looking for new, exciting ideas, inspiring meals that I have never used before, to delight my family with. Hunting for quite some time but could not find lots of interesting things. Right before I thought to give up on it, I found this delightful and easy treat simply by chance. The dessert seemed so yummy on its photos, that called for quick action.

It was not difficult to imagine just how it is created, how it tastes and just how much boyfriend might want it. Mind you, it is extremely simple to delight him in terms of desserts. Yes, I am a lucky one. Or perhaps he is.Anyway, I got into the webpage: Suncakemom and used the step by step instuctions that have been coupled with great pics of the task. It really makes life faster and easier. I can imagine that it is a slight effort to take photographs in the midst of cooking in the kitchen because you will often have gross hands so that i pretty appreciate the effort and time she placed in for making this blogpost .

Having said that I am inspired to present my own, personal recipe in a similar fashion. Many thanks the thought.

I was tweaking the original recipe create it for the taste of my loved ones. I have to mention it was an incredible success. They prized the taste, the thickness and enjoyed having a sweet like this in the middle of a lively week. They quite simply demanded more, a lot more. So the next time I am not going to make the same mistake. I am gonna multiply the quantity .

The original stuffed avocados Chicken recipe is provided by SunCakeMom

Scoop the avocado out. For decorational purposes leave a small border otherwise take everything out.

Dice up the avocado and the red onion.

Shred the chicken up finely.

Place all the ingredients into a big enough bowl.

Mix everything together

Fill the salad back into the halved avocados or just spread it on something worthy.

Comments