Tuna Salad Recipe

Tuna salad is an American classic, brought together by the cooperation of nations in the same way the mayonnaise binds together and enhance flavors.

As I recently have some time, I had been browsing on the internet a few days ago. Attempting to find fresh, interesting thoughts, inspiring meals that I have never tasted before, to surprise my loved ones with. Looking for a while but could not come across any interesting stuff. Right before I thought to give up on it, I came upon this fabulous and simple treat by chance. It looked so delicious on its image, it required urgent action.

It had been simple enough to imagine how it is created, how it tastes and how much my hubby might want it. Mind you, it is very simple to delight the guy when it comes to desserts. Yes, I am a blessed one. Or maybe he is.Anyways, I visited the webpage: Suncakemom and used the step-by-step instuctions that were accompanied by nice shots of the task. It really makes life quite easy. I can imagine that it’s a slight effort to take pics in the midst of cooking in the kitchen as you may normally have sticky hands so that i really appreciate the commitment she put in for making this post and recipe conveniently followed.

That being said I’m empowered to present my own formulas similarly. Many thanks the concept.

I was fine tuning the original recipe to make it for the taste of my family. I can say it turned out an awesome success. They enjoyed the flavour, the thickness and enjoyed having a sweet such as this during a stressful week. They basically requested lots more, many more. So the next occasion I’m not going to make the same mistake. I’m going to double the quantity .

tuna salad egg recipe is from SunCakeMom.

Open the tuna cans and filter the liquid out.

While the tuna is drying prepare the rest of the ingredients. Make mayo if necessary, shred the carrot and dice the celery. If necessary check how to make mayonnaise in the Low Carb Condiments section.

Place the tuna, mayo, carrot and celery into a bowl.

Mix everything together until getting a uniform texture.

Open canned fish shouldn’t be kept long in the fridge so prepared tuna salad should be used up as soon as possible. Keep it in an airtight container in the fridge and definitely not longer than 6 days.

Comments