Keto Shortbread Cookies Recipe

Looking for something uplifting on a gloomy Wednesday or just something to pass the time? These keto shortbread cookies are deliciously good for both!

As I currently have some time, I had been surfing on the web the other day. In search of new, challenging ideas, inspiring meals that I have never tested before, to amaze my family with. Searching for a while yet could not find lots of interesting stuff. Right before I thought to give up on it, I came upon this fabulous and simple dessert by accident at Suncakemom. It seemed so delightful on its photos, that called for prompt actions.

It was simple enough to imagine how it’s made, how it tastes and just how much boyfriend will probably love it. Mind you, it is extremely simple to delight the man when it comes to desserts. Yes, I am a blessed one. Or maybe he is.Anyhow, I visited the site and simply followed the step-by-step instuctions that have been accompanied by wonderful images of the process. It really makes life rather easy. I could imagine that it is a slight inconvenience to take photos in the middle of baking in the kitchen as you may most often have gross hands so that i genuinely appreciate the time and effort she put in for making this post .

With that in mind I’m inspired presenting my own recipe in a similar way. Thanks for the thought.

I was tweaking the initial formula create it for the taste of my loved ones. I can tell you it turned out a great outcome. They loved the flavour, the thickness and enjoyed getting a sweet such as this in the middle of a stressful week. They ultimately demanded lots more, many more. So next time I’m not going to commit the same mistake. I’m going to twin the amount .

This keto shortbread cookies recipe is from SunCakeMom.

Preheat oven to 300°F / 150°C.

Prepare tray with parchment paper.

Put ingredients except chocolate chips in a mixing bowl.

Mix them until getting an even dough and the butter is fully combined.

Mix chocolate chips in as well.

Make piles of dough with the help of ta tablespoon on the tray. Leave gaps between the cookies because they will spread during the baking process.

Press them onto the tray forming circle shapes. It can also be spread into a rectangle and cut into fingers.

Put tray into the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.

Leave them to cool completely.

Comments