Keto Shortbread Cookies Recipe

Looking for something uplifting on a gloomy Wednesday or just something to pass the time? These keto shortbread cookies are deliciously good for both!

As I lately have some time, I was surfing on the web last week. Attempting to find fresh, interesting thoughts, inspirational meals that I have never tested before, to treat my family with. Hunting for a long time but could not discover too many interesting things. Just before I thought to give up on it, I found this delicious and simple treat by chance. The dessert looked so mouth-watering on its pic, that required immediate action.

It had been not difficult to imagine how it is created, how it tastes and just how much boyfriend might love it. Mind you, it is very easy to please him when it comes to desserts. Yes, I’m a lucky one. Or possibly he is.Anyway, I went to the webpage: Suncakemom and simply followed the simple instuctions that had been coupled with wonderful pictures of the method. It really makes life rather easy. I could imagine that it’s a bit of a hassle to shoot snap shots in the middle of baking in the kitchen because you most often have sticky hands therefore i sincerely appreciate the time and effort she put in to build this post .

With that in mind I’m empowered to present my personal dishes in a similar way. Many thanks the thought.

I was tweaking the initial recipe create it for the taste of my family. Need to mention that it was an awesome outcome. They enjoyed the flavour, the consistency and enjoyed having a sweet like this during a lively week. They quite simply demanded more, a lot more. Thus the next occasion I am not going to make the same mistake. I am gonna double the amount .

There are more keto shortbread cookies recipes at SunCakeMom

Preheat oven to 300°F / 150°C.

Prepare tray with parchment paper.

Put ingredients except chocolate chips in a mixing bowl.

Mix them until getting an even dough and the butter is fully combined.

Mix chocolate chips in as well.

Make piles of dough with the help of ta tablespoon on the tray. Leave gaps between the cookies because they will spread during the baking process.

Press them onto the tray forming circle shapes. It can also be spread into a rectangle and cut into fingers.

Put tray into the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.

Leave them to cool completely.

Comments