Floating Island Recipe Straight From Heaven

Ready in 15 minutes really delicious low carb dessert recipe? Splendid looking fluffy treat when we want to be over the clouds.

As I currently have some time, I was browsing on the web last week. In search of new, intriguing ideas, inspiring meals that I have never tried before, to treat my loved ones with. Hunting for quite some time but couldn’t discover too many interesting things. Just before I wanted to give up on it, I stumbled on this fabulous and easy dessert simply by chance at Suncakemom. It looked so fabulous on its pic, it required instant action.

It absolutely was easy to imagine just how it is created, how it tastes and how much my husband will probably like it. Mind you, it is extremely easy to please him in terms of puddings. Anyway, I went to the blog and then followed the comprehensive instuctions that had been coupled with impressive shots of the process. It just makes life faster and easier. I can imagine that it’s a slight effort to take snap shots in the midst of cooking in the kitchen as you will often have gross hands so I genuinely appreciate the hard work she put in for making this post and recipe easily implemented.

Having said that I am empowered to present my personal dishes similarly. Thanks for the idea.

I was tweaking the main recipe create it for the taste of my loved ones. I have to mention it absolutely was an incredible outcome. They loved the flavor, the structure and enjoyed having a treat such as this in the midst of a lively workweek. They basically wanted more, more and more. Hence the next occasion I am not going to commit the same miscalculation. I am likely to twin the quantity .

There are more floating islands dessert recipe recipes at SunCakeMom

Pour milk into a big saucepan and heat it up on medium while stirring continuosly.

Break vanilla stick and drop it into the milk.

Bring milk to boil. Then leave it in low heat to simmer.

Meanwhile break and separate eggs. Egg whites in one bowl yolks in another.

Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. At this stage the spoon can stand on its own.

Using a tablespoon to shape meringue from the egg white mixture. Place them one by one in the simmering milk, over low heat.

When the meringue grow in size flip them upside down.

When the meringue are really puffed up and cooked take them out.

Place them onto a bowl or tray to drain.

Make sure to stir the milk after every batch of meringue otherwise it may burn down.

When finished with the meringues replace the evaporated amount of milk. Generally it’s about a cup.

Whisk yolks with agave syrup until light yellow.

Pour a cup of warm milk into the yolk while mixing it continuosly.

Stir until get an even mixture.

Pour the milk and yolk mixture into the hot milk and stir as fast as possible until it thickens.

Put meringues on top and pop it in the fridge for an hour before serving it.

Comments