Egg Roll Bowl Recipe

What happens to Egg rolls when we ditch the carbs? Egg roll bowl serves a deliciously easy answer to that and it’s even better than the real deal!

As I most recently have some time, I had been searching on the internet last week. Trying to get fresh, interesting thoughts, inspirational meals that We have never tasted before, to surprise my family with. Looking for a while yet could not find too many interesting things. Just before I wanted to give up on it, I found this delicious and easy dessert by luck on Suncakemom. The dessert looked so delicious on its photo, it called for rapid actions.

It was not so difficult to imagine how it’s created, its taste and just how much my husband will probably like it. Actually, it is quite easy to delight the guy in terms of desserts. Yes, I’m a blessed one. Or possibly he is.Anyhow, I got into the blog and used the step by step instuctions that have been accompanied by impressive images of the method. It really makes life rather easy. I can suppose it’s a slight inconvenience to take photographs in the midst of cooking in the kitchen as you may will often have gross hands so I seriously appreciate the time and energy she devote to build this blogpost and recipe easily implemented.

That being said I’m empowered presenting my own recipes in a similar way. Many thanks the concept.

I was fine tuning the main recipe create it for the taste of my family. I’ve got to say it was an awesome outcome. They loved the flavour, the structure and loved getting a sweet such as this during a stressful week. They ultimately asked for more, more and more. Thus next time I am not going to commit the same mistake. I am likely to double the quantity .

egg roll bowl recipe recipe was first invented by SunCakeMom

Pour oil into a frying pan and heat it up. Ideally a wok would be our best option but anything will do that sustain the heat.

Fry crushed garlic and the shredded ginger until fragrant for about 1 – 3 minutes.

Add the ground meat and cook it until no pink shows for about 5 – 10 minutes.

Add the cabbage, carrots and finely sliced onion then pour on some soy sauce.

Stir fry until the cabbage reduces in size for about 5 – 8 minutes.

Transfer it to the serving dishes then sprinkle with sesame seed and scallion. Optionally pour hot sauce on like Sriracha

Comments