Braised Pork Ragout Recipe

Dress a boring braised pork into Franco-Italian outfit then serve on potato cubes. Ragout with a slice of bacon and a bit of garlic that never disappoints.

As I currently have a little time, I was looking on the web last week. On the lookout for new, fascinating tips, inspirational dishes that I’ve never used before, to impress my family with. Looking for a while yet couldn’t find any interesting stuff. Right before I thought to give up on it, I discovered this delightful and easy dessert by chance. The dessert seemed so yummy on its pic, that called for quick action.

It had been not difficult to imagine just how it’s created, how it tastes and just how much my husband might like it. Actually, it is very easy to delight the guy when it comes to desserts. Anyways, I visited the webpage: Suncakemom and simply followed the simple instuctions which were accompanied by wonderful images of the method. It really makes life rather easy. I could suppose it’s a bit of a effort to take pics down the middle of baking in the kitchen as you may will often have gross hands so I seriously appreciate the time and effort she devote for making this blogpost and recipe conveniently implemented.

Having said that I’m encouraged to present my very own recipes similarly. Appreciate your the concept.

I had been tweaking the main mixture to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I can mention it was a terrific outcome. They enjoyed the flavor, the structure and enjoyed having a delicacy such as this in the middle of a hectic week. They ultimately asked for more, many more. So next time I’m not going to make the same miscalculation. I am going to twin the amount .

The original braised pork recipe is provided by SunCakeMom

Saute the pork belly or bacon stripes until it yields the fat out for about 2-5 minutes then take them out.

Add the diced pork into the hot fat.

Saute until all sides turns golden brown. It takes about 10 – 15 minutes

Add the onion, garlic and black pepper. For a more characteristic flavor ground black pepper can be used.

Stir and saute the onion until it gets a glassy / translucent look for about 2 – 5 minutes.

Add water until the ingredients are half immersed then add tomato and the optional paprika.

Place the lid on then cook it ready on low heat for about 40 to 60 minutes.

Check the water every now and then and refill if necessary otherwise the dish could burn down. It doesn’t need too much as that would produce a flavorless sauce and soak the potatoes as well.

After 40 minutes of cooking check the meat for tenderness and start reducing the excess water if necessary by taking the lid off and increasing the heat under the pan.

Add the bacon back on and mix it well.

Comments