Almond Flour Cookies with Chocolate Chips

Looking for a quick and easy cookie recipe? These almond flour cookies will please everybody from small to big who likes cookies and chocolate chips!

As I lately have some time, I had been looking on the internet the other day. Looking to find new, fascinating thoughts, inspiring recipes that I’ve never tasted before, to amaze my family with. Looking for a while but couldn’t come across any interesting stuff. Right before I thought to give up on it, I found this delicious and simple treat simply by chance. The dessert seemed so delicious on its photo, it required prompt actions.

It had been not difficult to imagine the way it’s created, how it tastes and just how much my husband will like it. Actually, it is extremely simple to impress him when it comes to desserts. Anyway, I visited the blog: Suncakemom and simply followed the comprehensive instuctions that were coupled with great photographs of the method. It just makes life much simpler. I could imagine that it is a bit of a inconvenience to take pics in the middle of baking in the kitchen as you ordinarily have gross hands thus i really appreciate the effort and time she placed in to make this blogpost and recipe easily implemented.

That being said I am encouraged presenting my own recipes in the same way. Many thanks the idea.

I had been fine tuning the main recipe to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I can mention it turned out a great success. They prized the flavour, the consistency and enjoyed getting a treat like this during a lively week. They basically asked for more, more and more. Thus the next occasion I am not going to commit the same miscalculation. I’m going to double the quantity to keep them happy.

This recipe is based on the almond flour cookies chocolate chip recipe from SunCakeMom

Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C and prepare tray with parchment paper.

Put bananas in a mixing bowl and mash them with the help of a fork.

Pour almond flour and eggs into the bowl as well.

Mix it with a wooden spoon or spatula until even.

Finally pour chocolate chips and mix carefully. Alternatively keep chocolate chips at the end to decorate the top.

Make little balls out of them and put them next to each other on the tray.

Flatten them out with the help of a fork.

Put tray in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.

Take tray out and let cookies cool down, they might fall apart otherwise.

Store them in an airtight container for up to a week.

Comments