Quick, Easy Liver Recipe for Beef & Pork

It doesn’t matter if there’s pork liver or beef liver sitting in the fridge. With a touch of paprika and push of sweet onion this recipe makes them perfect!

As I most recently have some time, I was searching on the internet yesterday. In search of fresh, challenging ideas, inspirational dishes that We have never used before, to impress my family with. Hunting for quite some time yet couldn’t come across too many interesting things. Right before I wanted to give up on it, I stumbled on this delightful and easy dessert by accident over Suncakemom. It seemed so yummy on its photos, it called for prompt actions.

It absolutely was not difficult to imagine the way it is made, its taste and how much my husband will enjoy it. Actually, it is rather simple to delight him when it comes to desserts. Yes, I’m a blessed one. Or maybe he is.Anyhow, I got into the blog and then followed the simple instuctions which were coupled with wonderful images of the operation. It just makes life much easier. I could imagine that it is a bit of a inconvenience to shoot snap shots in the midst of baking in the kitchen as you normally have gross hands thus i pretty appreciate the commitment she placed in to build this post and recipe easily followed.

That being said I’m empowered to present my personal formulas similarly. Many thanks the concept.

I was fine tuning the initial recipe to make it for the taste of my loved ones. I must mention it had been an incredible outcome. They enjoyed the flavor, the consistency and enjoyed getting a treat like this in the middle of a hectic week. They quite simply wanted even more, more and more. Hence the next time I’m not going to commit the same mistake. I am going to twin the volume .

This beef liver recipe recipe was first published on Suncakemom.

Heat oil in a pan then add the sliced onion.Beef-liver-recipe-pork-liver-recipe-process

Saute the onion on high heat until it gets a glassy, translucent look then add garlic, black pepper.

Saute a bit more until the garlic lets out some of its scent then add tomato as well.

Stir-fry it for about 3 minutes then add the paprika.

Mix in the liver as well then add the water.

Cook it for about five minutes while stirring occasionally.

Cut some bigger liver stripes into half to see if it’s cooked. If no blood is visible, it’s ready to be served.

Salt to taste at serving only.

Comments