Pig’s Feet Recipe

Pig’s feet isn’t the leanest cut nor the one with less bones but it certainly the tastiest of pork. Juicy, tender and irresistible.

As I lately have a little time, I had been looking on the web yesterday. Looking to find fresh, intriguing ideas, inspiring meals that I’ve never used before, to treat my loved ones with. Looking for quite some time unfortunately couldn’t come across any interesting things. Right before I thought to give up on it, I stumbled on this scrumptious and easy treat simply by accident over Suncakemom. The dessert seemed so scrumptious on its photos, that required instant action.

It had been not so difficult to imagine the way it’s made, its taste and just how much boyfriend will enjoy it. Actually, it is very simple to keep happy the man in terms of treats. Anyways, I got into the site and simply followed the step-by-step instuctions that had been combined with nice images of the procedure. It really makes life faster and easier. I can imagine that it’s a slight effort to take photographs down the middle of cooking in the kitchen as you normally have gross hands so that i really appreciate the effort and time she put in to build this post and recipe easily followed.

With that in mind I am inspired to present my personal recipes in the same way. Many thanks the thought.

I had been tweaking the initial formula to make it for the taste of my family. Need to say it had been an awesome success. They enjoyed the flavour, the structure and enjoyed having a sweet such as this during a lively week. They basically demanded more, more and more. Hence next time I’m not going to commit the same mistake. I am going to double the amount .

pigs feet recipe first posted on Suncakemom.

Heat oil in a pot.

Add the diced onion and saute it until it gets a translucent, glassy look for about 3 to 5 minutes.

Add the pig’s feet and mix it well then cook it for 5 to 10 minutes until the skin gets some golden brown color.

Add the paprika, parsley or celery, garlic and tomato.

Add water to submerge all the feet to around 3/4.

Place the lid on and simmer it on low heat for about 40 minutes or until the meat peals off the bones easily. Mind to have enough water during the cooking period or else it may burn down.

Remove the lid half an hour before finishing the cooking to reduce the excess water until the feet are only half or even less submerged.

Comments